PDA

View Full Version : Big Changes Comming to OTS

Marc
05-22-2009, 06:29 AM
In the next couple of weeks there will be big changes to all Members portfolio gallerys. This has been long over due. We are in the works of changing it now on a test site. We feel like this will help the viewing portfolio gallery much more faster and comment traffic more for every portfolio.

Lifetime Memberships we be going away very soon. Lifetime Memberships will still stay as they are. After we change the code there will be no more Lifetime Membership sold. So if you don't have a Lifetime Membership this would be a good time to get one. Click on Billing in your Member Section for more details.

There will be other changes to the site more details later.

achilds
05-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Thank you Marc and Robin for All You DO!!!:D

Marc
05-22-2009, 09:42 AM
I saw the changes about to happen and it's so cool. How cool will it be to post on a certain photo? We might be up there with the 20th century soon. lol

Fred McLean
05-22-2009, 11:28 AM
I would like to see the test site!

:)

Marc
05-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Sorry folks it under a restricted server only I can get into it. Wow sounds so secretly, but I promise when it ready you, guys will be the first to know. It is looking like 2 to 3 weeks off before we can launch the new features.

Be Patient

photonewb
05-22-2009, 02:56 PM
been hearing about this for a while and really looking forward to the new stuff.

RH Keeling
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Sehr gut Herr Binder!

TxBeautyQueen
05-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Cant wait! Great job Marc and Robin!!!

PNorthcutt
05-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Can't wait to see the new site.

One quick question though - I think we already did the lifetime membership but how can I check my account for sure?

Thanks for everything you guys do.

Marc
05-25-2009, 03:17 PM
One quick question though - I think we already did the lifetime membership but how can I check my account for sure?

Thanks for everything you guys do.

Yes you do have a Lifetime Membership so you don't have to do anything. Anyone who has a Lifetime Membership will stay a Lifetime Member. We keep pretty good records so we know who have paid and which members have a free upgrade for a workshops.

All The Models we gave 1 Year memberships will be honor for 1 year from the time we upgraded them to Year Membership.

Standard, Premium and Year Membership will have til July 1,2009 or until we change the code to take advantage of the Lifetime Membership upgrade.

To upgrade you Membership go to the Member Section on OneTalentSource and click on the link or on Billing to upgrade your Membership.

Thanks for helping to support OneTalentSource.

darktiger
06-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Cool, looking forward to the new changes...

Marc
06-05-2009, 08:56 AM
First change has already taken place. In everyone OTS Photo Gallery you will notice the lay out has change.

Next change everyone will be able to comment on other members photos.

There will be more changes most likely next week. We will let you know when it done.

Here a link to my gallery

http://www.onetalentsource.com/portfolio/10519/

photonewb
06-05-2009, 01:06 PM
after a minor hiccup things are looking awesome now Marc, keep it up and keep the improvements coming.

Marc
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
If you hadn't notice by now the OTS portfolios have change.

Now you can comment on other members image in there portfolio gallery.

You can also see how many people have view each image in the portfolio

Best of all you can see how many comments each image had received.

So we want all members to get out there and comment :D comment :D comment :cool: let other members have credit where credit is due.

So if you get a email title {New OTS Image Comment} someone has comment on one of your images

Please keep it clean and encourage.

More to come.

Marc

photonewb
06-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Marc it looks great and the hard work and costs on the back end are really paying off. Keep it up.

Trynity
08-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I purchased a Lifetime Membership a while back, but I've gotten emails recently that I needed to purchase a Lifetime Membership. Any idea what may be going on? I know that I did purchase a Lifetime Membership a while back, but it was about a year or so ago.

photonewb
08-23-2009, 06:40 AM
Trynity since you have a lifetime you're good to go. I think the emails were just getting sent out to the entire database of membership in an attempt to make a push for the Lifetime subs as soon they will not be available for purchase.